India e-Visa: Eligible Countries and Essential Information
If you plan to visit India for Tourism, Business, or Medical reasons, you'll need to check if your country is eligible for the India e-Visa. Currently, citizens of nearly 175 countries are eligible for the India e-Visa, which means you can easily apply online and get the necessary authorization to enter India.
- The India e-Visa is available for citizens of nearly 175 countries.
- The e-Visa is applicable for Tourism, Business, or Medical visits.
- You can apply for aTourist e-Visa for India for 30 days, 1 Year, or 5 Years, with multiple entries allowed within a calendar year.
- A Business e-Visa and Medical e-Visa for India are both valid for 1 year and allow multiple entries.
- The e-Visa is non-extendable and non-convertible.
- Proof of hotel booking or flight ticket is not required, but proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay is recommended.
- To avoid delays, it's advisable to apply for the e-Visa at least 7 days before your arrival date.
- The standard immigration process time is 4 business days.
- Please apply for a India Visa 4-7 days in advance of your flight.