Indian Medical Attendant Visa (e-Visa for India Medical Attendant)
Are you planning to travel to India to support a loved one who needs medical treatment? The Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa is the perfect solution for you. Here is everything you need to know about this visa:
What is the Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa?
The Indian Medical AttendantVisa is an e-Visa that allows nurses, helpers, and family members to accompany a patient who requires medical treatment in India. It is dependent on the patient's India Medical e-Visa.
Eligibility and Validity:
- Family members accompanying a patient to India for medical treatment are eligible for the Indian Medical Attendant Visa.
- The visa is valid for 60 days from the date of entry into India and can be obtained three times per year.
- Only two Indian Medical Attendant Visas are granted against one Indian Medical e-Visa.
- A copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor's passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India.
- A recent passport-style colour photo.
- A working email address and debit or credit card for payment of application fees.
- Details related to the Medical e-Visa holder they would be accompanying include name, visa number or application ID, passport number, date of birth, and nationality.
- Possession of a return or onward ticket out of the country.
- Apply for the Indian Medical Attendant Visa at least 4-7 days before your flight or date of entry.
- Ensure your passport has two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp at the airport.
- Enter and exit India from the approved Immigration Check Posts, including 28 airports and 5 seaports.
- The Indian e-Visa Online Application Form is simple and straightforward.
Please note that if you are not travelling to India for medical purposes, you will need to apply for a different type of visa, such as the India Tourist e-Visa. For further support and guidance, you can contact the Indian e-Visa Help Desk