"e-Ayush Attendant Visa"
AYUSH Indian Attendant e-Visa/Treatment under Indian System of Medicine A new Indian online Attendant Visa system for foreigners coming to India is AYUSH Indian Online AttendantVisa which has been introduced recently. The therapies covered under this are Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy.
Treatment can be availed from any hospital/wellness center recognized and registered with any government authority or recognized hospitals providing AYUSH Services.
What is the AyushAttendant e-Visa?
The Indian Ayush Attendant Visa is an e-Visa that allows nurses, helpers, and family members to accompany a patient who requires Ayush medical treatment in India. It is dependent on the patient's India Ayush e-Visa.
Eligibility and Validity:
- Family members accompanying a patient to India for medical treatment are eligible for the Indian Ayush Attendant Visa.
- The visa is valid for 60 days from the date of entry into India and can be obtained three times per year.
- Only two Indian Ayush Attendant Visas are granted against one Indian Ayush e-Visa.
- A copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor's passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India.
- A recent passport-style colour photo.
- A working email address and debit or credit card for payment of application fees.
- Details related to the Ayush e-Visa holder they would be accompanying include name, visa number or application ID, passport number, date of birth, and nationality.
- Possession of a return or onward ticket out of the country.
- Apply for the Indian Ayush Attendant Visa at least 4-7 days before your flight or date of entry.
- Ensure your passport has two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp at the airport.
- Enter and exit India from the approved Immigration Check Posts, including 28 airports and 5 seaports.
- The Indian e-Visa Online Application Form is simple and straightforward.
Please note that if you are not travelling to India for Ayush purposes, you will need to apply for a different type of visa, such as the India Tourist e-Visa. For further support and guidance, you can contact the Indian e-Visa Help Desk