"Get Your Indian Medical Visa Online: Easy and Convenient"
If you're planning to visit India for medical treatment, you'll need an Indian Medical Visa. Luckily, you can apply for this Indian Visa Online and skip the hassle of visiting the Indian embassy in your country. Here's everything you need to be aware of before applying:
Eligibility Conditions and Validity:
- To be eligible for the Indian Medical e-Visa, you must apply as a patient yourself.
- The India Medical e-Visa is valid for 60 days from the date of entry into India and is a triple entry visa, which means you can enter the country three times within the 60-day period.
- You can apply for aIndian Medical Visa three times per year if you need to return to India for further medical treatment.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India.
Grounds for Application:
- The Indian Medical Visa is only available for those seeking medical treatment in India.
- Family members of the patient must apply for the Medical Attendant Visa instead.
- You will need an electronic or scanned copy of your passport's first (biographical) page, a recent passport-style color photo, and a working email address.
- You must also provide a debit or credit card for the application fee.
- Additionally, you must provide a letter from the Indian hospital where you will receive treatment and answer questions about the hospital.
- You must possess a return or onward ticket out of India.
- Apply for the Medical Visa for India at least 4-7 days before your flight or date of entry into the country.
- Make sure your passport has two empty pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp at the airport.
- You must enter and exit the country from the approved Immigration Check Posts, which include 28 airports and 5 seaports.
Remember, if you travel to India for tourism or business purposes, you must apply for the Indian Tourist e-Visa or Indian Business e-Visa respectively. With all the necessary information, you can easily apply for the Indian Medical Visa online. Contact the India Visa Help Desk for support and guidance if you need further assistance.